Monday, October 24, 2011

Pretty Platinum Pumpkins





Strangely, I have felt a shift.
Pretty is a pretty does.
Creative genius is as creative genius does.
I was stuck in the mud literally, and figuratively, both.
I wiggled my Self out and began digging in the dirt, turning over the soil, pulling weeds, and replanting. This began a new-again path to stir slowly to a faster pace of creativity. A bounty of blooming has begun. And, now I have proof.
These are my latest little poufs, made for a Hollywood Regency house
for Halloween. May your own inner or outer 'Creative Genius' get a boost.

Cheers! -Teri

10 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Shine ON, Teri!

TERI REES WANG said...

Gracias!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Love these pumpkings {and the words of course!} Glad you have wiggled a way into a new place and I plan on making some of these whenever I can wiggle on over to the hardware store.

xo Mary Jo

Winda Tiodang said...

i should admit! i really do love your blog! FOLLOW YOU ALREADY!!!
COMMENT ON MY LATEST POST AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW BACK MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if your are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

Kellie Collis said...

These are lovely! I like the ones in gold. Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

TERI REES WANG said...

This was a very fun project.
I am opposed the carving, just for the fact of also having to bring out the first aid kit. Safety firsts. ;p

MT Days & Nights said...

The metallic pumpkins are rad!! I'd love to try that out!

Renée Finberg said...

i am going to paint some pumpkins for the shop.
great idea my love

xx

Taj Acosta said...

Love that gold pumpkin, you know it's so me!! Have a great weekend dearest! xx

Cristina Cleveland said...

Beautifully written, I think we've all been there!


xx Cristina